Oh, man. I have some fun ones this issue!!
- “I won’t you to myself”–I replied to this one. I’ll keep everyone updated.
- “Just thought I’d say hi and see if you’d like to talk sometime or if you’re ever in the market for a tattoo let me know”—interesting place to advertising your tattooing skills. Not sure I trust it.
- “How often do you like to show off what you have? I would love to see it up close and extremely personal!”–is he a gynecologist?
- “Hey sext”–do you think he meant sexy? And my beauty just overwhelmed him where he made a typo?
- “Your very beautiful”–how hard is the your/you’re thing!?
- “i wanna cum for you”–thanks?
- “I want to see you”–open your eyes?
- “Be even sexier if you opened them legs in that dress.”–seems like a good idea for a profile pic.
- “I love your beautiful smile.”–ummm my pic is of my legs?
- “Beard ride?”–not without seeing the beard, Justin.
Spelling mistakes are such a turn off. What are your turn offs?